Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


Who would've ever guessed I would be pregnant on my birthday this year?!? I guess you can tell by the above picture that I am definately "showing". I will be 16 wks this week. My next appointment is tomorrow...so far...all is well. As for my birthday, we had dinner at my parents Saturday night with all my family, since they were all going to to the beach on Sunday and would miss my actual birthday.
I woke up to roses and breakfast Sunday morning. How sweet?!
After church, Tim treated me to lunch at Smokehouse Grill..YUM! Sunday evening, Kristi, Logan, Leslie, Geoff, Emma, Trent, Brandon and Jenny came over for dinner. Anthony & Trxie stopped in for a few minutes. The kids played in the pool and had a blast. Thanks to Leslie and Jenny for my cakes, they were delicious! Also, thanks for my gifts too!

Overall, my birthday was pretty nice. I guess there will always be a void, but I do have the promise of eternal life to help me keep going! I just wish for another year of good health and happiness.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY TONYA!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! :) You deserve it.

Leslie Spradley said...

We love all of you guys so much and are very thankful for you in our lives. Happy Birthday!!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Happy Birthday! I want to see some more action shots of you guys in the new pool!

Christy Peake said...

Look at that little belly! I know you all are so excited. My 9 months flew by and now Lacey is 2 weeks old - I can't believe it. You'll be holding your little one in your arms before you know it!

Crystal said...

Look how cute you are! I am so happy that you got what you wanted for your birthday and everything went well.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.