Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mountain Train Ride

We had the best weekend in the mountains...with all the family. Mom, Dad, Wendy, Mike & the gang, Tim, Spencer and I. We went on a train ride Friday, to the Great Pumpkin Patch and went trick or treating with Charlie Brown and Lucy. The kids had a good time...we did too.

Tim, being the trickster that he is, was yelling while we were going through the tunnel.

Spencer got to pick out a pumpkin, write a letter to the great pumpkin, go to the petting zoo, jump in the inflatables, go through the maze and lots of fun things.




Tim just had to keep taking pictures of me. Check out the pumpkin I stashed under my shirt...HA!HA!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

FUN!!! Love the pictures - Tim is a nut!

ginger said...

i'm so glad y'all had a great time...we'll have to remember the place you went to, and maybe go next year if my spencer is such a train fanatic still.