Monday, December 18, 2006

Goff Family Baby Shower


OK...OK... I am a little behind. I have been crazy cleaning and getting ready for the baby. My Honey-Do list turned into a Mom-do list. Translation=everything I had ask Tim to do by Dec 6 was completed by my wonderful mother. According to Tim, the house is "clean". He doesn't understand WHY the ceiling fans need to be dusted or the floors and bathrooms cleaned. Thanks to my mother, the chores were all done. Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share of work too. Which included scrubbing bathrooms floors on my hands and knees as well as the usual, laundry, dishes, etc. I even found time to make 6 baby blankets for all the new babies in our family for Christmas, plan a play for our church social, send out christmas cards, shower thank you cards....and the list goes on.
Here is the only picture I could load. This is my shower at Denise's house given by her and the Goff family. The food was delicious. Thanks to all for the gifts and the fun and fellowship.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun - at least that's what your expression says. lol! More pictures please!