Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Blessings!!




As you can see, we had a baptism this weekend. Tim baptised Chris, Sarah and Chayce on Saturday. What a wonderful way to begin a new year?!!! We are so thankful to have them in our lives and look forward to an eternal friendship!

As for the pregnancy.....I'M STILL PREGNANT!! Tomorrow is the scheduled ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. IF I have my way, I would like to be induced on Friday {1/12} so everyone keep us in your prayers. I keep asking Tim if I can get any bigger? I can!!I am HUGE! My waist is 49 inches and my belly looks like snoopy's nose. Still having contractions, but nothing consistent. I won't post a picture of the bare belly, but here is a side profile...overlook Chris.

I hope everyone has a good day and I will update you later!

1 comment:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Your belly is big, but it's baby! Hang in there - soon you'll be holding your little bundle and you won't even remember being Snoopy's nose!