Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rolling...rolling

Guess who is rolling over? Sawyer-man :) Mom was inside with him today while I was doing some yard work, and Sawyer was on a blanket in the floor. She said that when she walked into the kitchen he was on his stomach and when she walked back in the living room he was on his back. So unfortunately, no one technically saw him roll over for the first time, but I definately saw the second time. After bath, teeth brushing, prayers and everything else, Sawyer & I came back down stairs and I put him back on his blanket and grabbed the video camera. Well, within 2 minutes he rolled over again. The whole time, all I could think was....this is all happening TOO fast. He needs to stay tiny as long as he can.

Spencer has been not feeling well since Thursday. He started with a stomach virus, and then as the days went on, he just wasn't acting his normal self. He had a low temp and all he wanted to do was lay around. So sure enough, he has strep. Bless his little heart, this morning he was going up the stairs and I ask him where was he going and he said, "to lay in my bed." Well, I knew he wasn't feeling well then. But now he is on his meds and is perking up quite a bit.

Now, I need a favor. My mom is having surgery on Monday to have her gall bladder removed. After months of pain and feeling yucky, they finally have narrowed things down. Also, my brother and his wife are facing some challenging times as well, so PLEASE remember them all in your prayers. Much love to moma and Trixie!! ;) I love you both so much!!

2 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Guess I should watch out for Brady to start rolling over soon, huh? I will keep your family in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So much goin' on, huh. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk longer @ the shower on Saturday, I was on the run.{typical Saturday} Sawyer is growing fast! Hope everything goes well for your mom and Trixie.