Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day





I had a pretty nice mother's day...considering! I woke up to breakfast and a clean kitchen. Tim had let me sleep in (just a little) and had cleaned the kitchen and cooked breakfast. How nice:) Then Spencer gave me my cards. He started Saturday night telling me that I was going to love what he put in my card. I told him not to tell me so it would be a surprise. I had been "training" him on what to tell Tim I wanted...a new lounge chair for the patio. SO, when I opened my card from the boys, Spencer had put a dollar in it. He said, "That's for your chair mommy." How sweet was that?? Then at my mom's, he gave me another card and it had another dollar in it. He said that was so I could get 2 chairs. What a sweet memory! I'll be sure to write that in my journal!! Hope everyone had a great mother's day!

No comments: