Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day


Pardon the squint! It was cloudy until we decided to take a picture, then the sun beamed! Isn't my face lovely?! Like it isn't big enough... You get the idea though! Check out Sawyer, I told him to come take a picture and he sat on my knee and said, "cheeeeezzzz!" How cute!
Overall, Mother's Day was ok this year. Of course, there was emotion...but with me there is always emotion.
Tim started my day by making french toast, yum~o! Then we all got ready for church, vistited family, and still managed to squeeze in a short nap. Now that's my kind of day!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful children and a wonderful husband. They truly have blessed each day of my life. Each of them are so different and add so much to my world. I will treasure every memory we've made and the wonderful times to come!
Happy Mother's Day to you all!