Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Count Down is ON!!!

We are counting down to BABY! Just a matter of a day or so! We are so anxious to meet our new son and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! He is still just as active as ever. He moves all day and all night. I could almost swear he is a 10 pounder, but I know better. My belly has grown so much that I don't know how the baby hasn't busted out :)! If you have seem me, you know what I mean. Speaking of, Tim and I had a date night last night at Inakaya, then a little baby shopping and a quick stop for a milk shake at Wendy's. Well, when we looked in the take out window, the people were talking, then next thing we know, all of the employees were at the window looking at my HUGE belly. I guess it's not very often they see a State Fair Exhibit of the "Huge Pregger" in their drive thru.

Anywho, I will be at Palmetto Baptist Medical Center on Tuesday, June 10 at 7am for a 9am C-section. Please keep us in your prayers! The hardest part of having this baby is leaving Spencer and Sawyer for 2 nights. Sawyer has only stayed away from home for 1 night in his entire life. I know he will be in good hands with my parents, but I just hate the thought of not being with them for 2 nights!