Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy new year. At Jenny & Brandon's party last night, Jenny asked us if we had made a resolution for the new year. As much as my mind runs, you would think that I would've had time to make one, but I haven't....I actually haven't had the thought cross my mind. uh!oh! SO, it would be nice in the new year to lose these last baby pounds, read more, be a little more compassionate towards others, get Sawyer through the terrible 2's, get Saxon sleeping through the night and get Spencer through 2nd grade with a better gpa than now. I will continue my work with MADD as a volunteer to keep Sullivan's memory alive. As for Tim, I wish him LUCK. After a little talk a couple of weeks ago, we have decided for Tim to handle all of our finances and I will have a break for the first time in 15 1/2 years. I'm kind of excited about the decision. One, I can't wait for him to see how quickly the money goes, and two we can save some money~~sorry girls~~no spur of the moment shopping ;). I will have an allowance for gas, groceries, etc. but no extra money just waiting to be spent. However, my substitute pay will be all mine. WOOHOO! I'm rolling in the dough ;). This time next year I will update you and let you know where we stand.

My best to all in 2009!!

No comments: