Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sick Visit, Ma-Ma & Army Man

Saxon had been really, really fussy and not sleeping AT ALL at night. So I decided to take him in to the dr and have him checked out. Of course, for the third time, chest is clear, ears are fine and we think it's just "teething". So after I gathered all of my things and took the "walk of shame" out of the dr's office. Now today I can finally see the 2 teeth on the bottom just about to break the gums. He also has been babbling for some time now and I am always telling him to say "ma-ma" and finally last night HE DID! Tim, Spencer and I just looked at each other with the same expression (WHAT?). At almost the exact same time he was laying on the floor and started the army man crawl trying to get the remote. We did get video, but no pictures.

No comments: