Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Step Up For Sullivan

A walk in memory of Sullivan's 11th birthday is scheduled for November. We are planning this fundraising event for MADD SC (Mother's Against Drunk Driving) as well as a scholarship in his name. I am listing the details of the event and ask if anyone has any questions to contact me for more details. My cell #803-338-3573 and home #803-438-8579, email address spradley4@bellsouth.net

Saturday, Nov 6th
Registration begins at 9am; Walk begins at 10am
Lugoff Elgin High School Stadium
Registration is $25 (includes t-shirt)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE 10/15
  • Payment can be made thru Paypal
  • Be sure to indicate your payment as a "gift"
We are looking for sponsors to help make this event a success. Sponsors are being asked to donate $100 and your logo will be on the tshirt.

If you would like to have a team to walk, or if you would like to walk in memory of a loved one, please let me know. If you are walking in memory of someone and would like to set up a tribute for them the day of the walk, we welcome you.

We look forward to an amazing event honoring our loved ones and helping to keep their memory alive.

Thanking you in advance for you support!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

It's great that you took the opportunity to write this, as it's an issuе that is verу rеallу impoгtant tο me.
Whеre aгe your contact dеtails though?
Mу name's Elvis Zepeda and I'ԁ get іnto thіs morе ԁeeplу.


my web page: 8118