Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Spencer's Grass


As you can see, today is a nice, sunny day. Spence felt the need to pull out his new sunglasses. He is holding his grass that he has been growing in his class at school for St. Patrick's Day. He loves school. He is eager to get up and go to school everyday. Even on Saturday's and Sunday's he wakes up and says, "Do I have school today?" Quite a change from the first week of school. He is learning so much. He learned to write his first and last name this week. Just when I thought he was still my baby, he goes and does something to show me that he's changing everyday. And just when I thought I couldn't love him more, he goes and does something to make my heart swell with love & pride. He will always be my baby though. Doesn't he look COOL?!?!?

2 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Spencer looks very cool with his sunglasses - you tell him I said so! Love ya!

Ashley said...

Too cute - what a stud!!