Saturday, April 08, 2006

Disney on Ice




Leslie, Emma, Pam, Grayson, Macy, Spencer & I went to see Disney on Ice on Friday night. My day started off ALL WRONG! First of all, I got a call from the monument company that is making Sullivan's headstone to let me know that the stone was in and they were sending a truck to Georgia to pick it up. However, it came in with a crack in it. It could be polished out, but it will probably come back as the stone settles over time, sooo, they will have to order another one. Hopefully in a few weeks we will have it. Next, I'm off to Spencer's school for an egg hunt. Everything went well at school. Afterwards we came home and Spencer & I decided to give Diego a bath, so I sent Spencer upstairs to get the shampoo. As he usually does, he dropped it downstairs to the living room. I glanced over and saw it laying in the floor and didn't think anything about it. There is always something being dropped downstairs that I am use to it now. So I go to the bathroom and Spencer comes around there saying, "uh oh" Little did I know that when he dropped the shampoo, the bottle busted in the floor. Not only did it break the bottle, but Spencer brought it to me and drizzled shampoo through the kitchen, hallway and bathroom....and did I mention the 4 puddles of shampoo in the living room. Once everything was cleaned up and Diego had his bath I decided to pack my bag for Disney. I got the tickets out and looked at them to make sure all were there....They were, and they were for Thursday nights show. So after a few phone calls, that led nowhere, Tim came to get the tickets to go and take care of this in person at the Colonial Center. After everything, we got our tickets exchanged and we all had a good time. I guess you live and you learn!! Everyday around here is ALWAYS a new experience.

No comments: