Tuesday, August 08, 2006

First Day of Kindergarten

Well look who's all grown up and starting Kindergarten. Oh my how time flies. Spencer was so excited to start school today. Tim & I took him in and walked him to his class. He went straight to his cubby and started putting his stuff up. Then he went over to his table where there was a picture for him to color. He put all his stuff up and told us Bye. I couldn't believe it, this same child cried and clung to my leg last year and wouldn't let me leave. I think it was harder on me that he allowed us to leave so easily. After a few tears were shed, I was ok.
Spencer and his cercies after school for having such a GREAT day!
A car and popcorn, a couple of his favorite things.
Pam, Ryan & the kids came over for a swim this evening, as you can see, everyone enjoyed themselves. A nice way to end the day.
Spencer showing off his diving skills...okay it's just a jump.LOL

1 comment:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I'm glad Spencer had a good day at school. I wish there was a paper for me to color on my desk when I got to work!!