Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sneaky Snacker

Today after school, I decided to chill out a little while on the couch. Spencer thought that he would take advantage of the situation, and have a snack....or 3. When I woke up, I found Spencer in the chair with 3 "empty" bags of funyons in the chair with him. Atleast he did stay in the same room with me. OK, I was half awake and half asleep, I kept hearing him playing with his cars, and crunching, so I knew he was right there with me. I thought this was so funny when I woke up, that all of the evidence was right in the chair with him. lol
School is going good, so far. He made his first pictionary book last week. It is so cute, some of the letters he tried to write...TOO CUTE! A few mornings, he doesn't want to get out of the car, so it takes a little persuasion, then he is ok. We look forward to one day hearing what he does all day, because for some reason he just can't remember.

No comments: