Thursday, September 28, 2006

An Emotional Night

Spencer, Tim & I were given a certificate Sunday in Primary for completing our reading of the Book of Mormon. OK...OK, we didn't read, we listened to the cd's, but Spencer liked this better than just sitting here reading. He especially like the parts where they said Amen, everytime they did, he was sure to chime in, "AMEN!" Then I knew that he was listening.
Monday was a pretty emotional night for all of us, especially Spencer. We tried to pack up some of Sullivan's things, so we can start making the transition of "THE MOVE!" We packed up a few books and a couple of toys, then Spencer just broke down and started crying....then Tim...then me. So we had to call it quits. Afterwards, we were putting Spencer in bed and he was still upset, so I told him to pray that Heavenly Father would bless his to have a good nights rest, and boy did he pray. We were all crying, but this was the most sincere pray that I have heard in a long time!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats on finishing the BOM! I think it's great to be able to post it(that accomplishment) with the picture of Sullivan's room. I would like to say more but I don't think it's necessary, I'm sure you know what I'm thinking. Hope you have a great day! :)

Leslie Spradley said...

I can only imagine how tough this is going to be. But, you know Spencer is going to HONORED to be in Sullivan's room and even though he is not physically in there with him, he is there spirtially always!! Love you guys!!

Leslie Spradley said...

I can only imagine how tough this is going to be. But, you know Spencer is going to HONORED to be in Sullivan's room and even though he is not physically in there with him, he is there spirtially always!! Love you guys!!