Thursday, September 28, 2006

Science Night

We went to Science night at school on Tuesday. We went to 3 different rooms and learned something different in each room. We learned about the environment, our 5 senses and all about the earth. Check out Spencer's face with the worms...he was terrified of the earthworms.



After the classes were over, we went to the bookfair and bought 2 books and then went to Pizza Pizazz in the Cafeteria. Tim ended up getting home late from a meeting in Charlotte, so Spencer and I got to spend a nice evening together.

Ironically, on our way home, after the sunset, we could see the moon and to the right of the moon was Jupiter. Spencer thought this was really neat. So that turned into another "educational moment" when we discussed our planets. I know, I know...I'm SO GOOD! lol

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun Spence!!! Maybe you could get a pet earthworm and your mom could get a pet lizard. lol. (but I must say, I don't blame you if you don't get either one.) :)