Thursday, March 29, 2007

An AR Book and a thumb

Spencer is reading now and has started reading AR {Accelerated Reader} books. He earns points for each book he reads, don't know what he will do with the points, all I know is that he has started reading and we are SOO EXCITED!!


"Big boy" here has found his thumb. I am crazy to be so excited, but I think it is so cute...I couldn't wait to tell Pam that we have a thumb-sucker!! Jessie is so precious sucking her thumb, and now Sawyer is sucking his too. I just had to document with pictures and video, who knows how long this will last. He is growing TOO fast. I can hardly believe that he will be 3 months old. Time is really flying by.

1 comment:

ginger said...

yeah spencer! that's great! and sawyer...what a cutie! love the picture of your family in black on the side too tonya...great looking bunch!