Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Photoshoot disaster!


Here is my very favorite picture from our photo shoot. After a FULL day of preparing to get pictures done, we finally get there....then the fun begins. We were actually early for our appointment, then had to wait. Then we are shifted from room to room so that the other group can finish their session. Then the girls laughs as she starts and said the baby is making funny eyebrows, what does she expect him to do when she is flashing the camera 10 times per minute??! So she rushed us to take the pictues in black, then the pictures in white. Then she leaves that room and didn't even tell us the session was over. So we are standing there waiting on her and she's downloading the pictures for our review. VERY disappointed in the outcome. Tim could tell I didn't like the pictues, so when I tell him I don't like them, he suggests I shouldn't get them. Then Spencer goes to crying because he wanted the picture of him & Sawyer. Tim takes him for ice cream and sends Jenny down to help me make up my mind. So we end up getting a $100 package {that I STILL didn't like}. So I pay and leave the place to return less than 10 minutes later to tell them I changed my mind and I don't want the pictures. They want to know why? I mean what don't you like? the girl asked me. You will have to come back tomorrow and talk to the manager. So the saga will continue tomorrow as I go face off with the "manager." Stay tuned...these are the days of our lives!!

3 comments:

Christy Peake said...

You must have been to Portrait Innovations in Sandhills - I wasn't happy with them either. We took Lacey's 6 week photos there and I haven't been back. I get better results in my own little at home studio.

Anonymous said...

I have not heard good report about Portrait Innovations either!!! Cute picture of the boys though!!!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Hey- you figured out the photo thing and links! Sorry I wasn't much help!!