Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Updates

We went to the OB dr yesterday, and after a little scare, everything is ok. At first they couldn't get the heartbeat, so they done an ultrasound. There was the little one, kicking around, just as active as can be. Everything looked fine and we got to hear the heartbeat through the ultrasound...what a relief! The Dr did inform me that I would not even have a chance to labor this time, and they would do a C-section around 39 weeks. Apparently the risk is higher for complications after 2 previous c-sections. I am against it, but I will do whatever is best for the baby and myself.

As for Sawyer, he still is very irritable. Saturday he was vomitting, who knows why? I don't know if it was a stomach virus or what. But that goodness it is GONE! The ears are another issue...don't know what is going on with them. He has been on his antibiotic for 9 days and is still pulling at his ear. Today he has been a little cry baby ALL DAY! I think it was the formula we switched him to. He didn't spit up or anything, I just think he didn't like the taste. Then when we tried to feed him, he tried to slap it out of your hand....so WHO KNOWS?

Spencer is fine, as usual and is as happy as can be since he has a christmas tree in he and Sullivan's bedroom. He has begged for a couple of days now, so it is finally done! Check that off my list of things to do, but the list doesn't ever get any shorter. That's just life I guess.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!