Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow, Bedding & A's

Spencer enjoyed the little bit of snow we had falling Saturday night. He decided to go out and try to catch snowflakes on his tongue. Isn't it funny how we amuse ourselves over such little winter precipitation? Why can't it just snow...for real?!

Sawyer is almost completely off of formula. Thank goodness! He is now transitioning to Pedia Sure. He tried the vanilla and loves it. Whole milk worked ok, but he seemed to spit alot, so we will try this for now. As long as it's working, don't mess with it right?!!


NO! Don't jump to conclusions, we don't know if we are having a girl or not, but whenever I saw this bedding at TJMaxx, I just couldn't leave it. It was 50% off...what a steal! I ask if they could hold it, and she said, "Sure. Until 8pm tonight." Well, since my ultrasound is in 6 days, I decided to take a chance and get it. I did keep the receipt, so if I need to return it I can.
Today is also report card day. Spencer did GREAT! He made the honor roll again. Some of his grades were up and some were down, but he still made 6 A's and 3 B's. WAY TO GO SPENCE! Bless his little heart, he works so hard. He also is a little scam artist when it comes to doing his work. He likes to act like he doesn't know what he's doing. I guess he thinks I will say just quit, but that's not going to happen.