Monday, February 04, 2008

Another Funny from Spence

For those of you LDS out there, this will be a good laugh...

Yesterday at church, Crystal gave me a note in the hall that said...During Primary, Sis. Missy asked, "Who hid the golden plates? It starts with "M"." Well, my always willing to answer child Spencer said, "Martin Luther King." Of course, Crystal got the biggest kick out of his answer and had to leave the room because she was laughing so hard. SO, on the way home I was asking him what did he do in Primary and told him about the story, and he said, "Well, he doesn't even put his hand on his heart for the pledge of allegience." I laughed and said, "No, now you're thinking about Barack Obama." How funny...

As I have said before, "There is NEVER a dull moment around our house (or anywhere else for that matter)!"