Monday, April 21, 2008

You all know how clever we must be as mom's and wives, so here's my clever trick for today. As you know tonight is FHE night, SO, since I had not planned accordingly, I had to shoot from the hip... :) I was inspired by Matt 5:16, Let your light so shine... SOOOO, we had our evening planned, homework, dinner, water flowers, FHE, bath/bedtime. While we were outside watering, I ask Tim to check the landscape lights that were not working. After a moan and groan, he checked them. So this led me to my FHE lesson. While the kids and I were standing back watching Tim, I ask Spencer what did it mean to be a light to the world? And the rest is history... who would've thought a scripture would lead to getting my landscape light fixed? HEEHEE!!

Sawyer went for his 15 month checkup last week. All is well. He weighs 22 lbs and is almost 30 inches long. He is just below average in height, weight and head size. He only got one shot this time...thank goodness.
I went for my 32 week checkup today. Nothing exciting to report. NO DATE yet! Maybe next time. We did look at the call schedule and now I know who I am up against for the c-section, now I just have to pick my date.
Spencer is doing well. Honor roll, AGAIN! We are so proud of him~
I couldn't resist posting this picture to announce my new car. I finally got one last week. Of course, it's a Yukon Denali XL...white, leather, captain's chairs...yada yada! This picture reminds me of the fill ups. We have put gas in it twice, and both times were cut off at $75. The gas mileage is better, believe it or not. So far, I LOVE IT!!