Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

How adorable is Spencer? He decided to use a different approach at delivering my flower.

Today was bitter sweet for me. I wanted to be happy, but it's hard to celebrate when our life is incomplete without Sullivan. I started out my day, quiet in his room letting my emotions flow.


After we went to our church, we went to Trent's dedication with Geoff, Leslie and the family. We made a trip by the cemetery and then headed home to get ready for lunch with all of my family. We spent the rest of the afternoon doing nothing, just hanging around the house. Geoff, Leslie and the kids came over for homemade ice cream {strawberry} YUMMY!!

We are happy to be expecting another baby, but our nerves are still a little frazzled!! We had no idea we would be blessed with another baby quite so soon, but we are, so we will make the best of the next 8 months getting ready....watch out junk food! LOL

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOM'S & MOM'S TO BE!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Mother's Day Tonya!! How exciting to be expecting - we are so HAPPY for you!! (Just for the record, I think it's a girl.)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Great to see you at church on Sunday. I'm so happy you are expecting! I know it was a great surprise!

Leslie Spradley said...

Aw yeah, we can surely snack at the beach now!! Spence is cute w/ the flower in his mouth.