Friday, May 05, 2006

Spencer's Last Day of School

Spencer's last day of school was today. All parents were invited for circle time, this is where they sing there songs and show us what they have learned this year. We also got to see a video, slideshow that was made from pictures this throughout this school year. He was awarded a certificate and got to bring all of his stuff home that he had made. We sure will miss his teachers next year, we have been spoiled by them for the past 2 years. It's hard to believe that Spencer will be in Kindergarten next year, and even harder to believe that Sullivan was not here to finish Kindergarten this year. We miss him SOOO MUCH!! Just when we think we are doing better, something makes us stop and think what we are really missing. But we know, WE KNOW that we will be with him again one day.


Not sure waht happened to the pictures, they turned out blurry...forgive me!?!

4 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE IS GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT Y'ALL ARE GOING THROUGH WITH YOUR PRECIOUS SULLIVAN GONE, BUT JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL DEFINETLY SEE HIM AGAIN ONE DAY! WE MISS HIM DEARLY TOO, OUR FAMILY ISN'T THE SAME W/OUT HIM. JUST REMEMBER WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Ashley said...

CONGRATULATIONS Spencer on finishing school!! How exciting! I know your parents are very proud! :)

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Like the new look of the blog. I wish they had more templates to choose from. But it's fun to change it up every once in a while! I think I still like the black for now...

ginger said...

I'm glad that Spencer is out of school now...We'll have to get together more often! My Spencer just follows your Spencer around like a little puppy dog doing everything he does...once he gets out of his shyness! I love your pictures! Love you too Tonya. Let me know if you need anything!