Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First Pic of Baby


Here is the first picture of our new addition. I went to the doctor today, and thank goodness they done an ultrasound. They thought that I was 12 weeks and I thought I was 8 weeks...I was right. The ultrasound confirmed that I am only 8 wks and my due date is January 10, 2007. We got to see the heart beating, how wonderful. I am still amazed at how something so miraculous can take place inside my body. Inside the black circle is another small circle, that's the baby. If you look closely, you can see 2 white lines, one on top and one on bottom, that's the arms. Funny how everything is already formed and the baby is only about 1/4 of an inch long {crown to rump}. We will have another ultrasound when I am 20 weeks, and then the anatomy will be revealed.....to the doctor's....we don't want to know what we are having, so all of you will find out what we are having the same time we do, AT DELIVERY!

4 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

I know, it is so amazing to see that. It is definetly a miracle. We are so very happy for you guys and of course we are here for you! We love you!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Awww, man! I want to know if it's a boy or a girl!! Tell your Dr. to call me. I PROMISE I won't tell you!! :-)

Benson Family said...

We are so excited for y'all. It is so exciting to see that heartbeat for the first time. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing he/she in January. : )

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, she is a cutie - I think she looks just like Tim! Congrats! :)