Thursday, June 29, 2006

Making Pizza

As you can see, Spencer and I decided to whip up a pizza for dinner yesterday. Nothing could have been more fun! We had a blast. The dough was a little challenging, but once we got all that flattened out, the fun began.
He loved grating the cheese and adding the ham. Of course he had to lick the spoon for the sauce, and sample the ham. I know what you are thinking, and No he did not bite a chunk our of the cheese.



Daddy enjoyed eating the pizza, and we had it done just in time for him to come in the door from work. I ask Spencer to get me another piece and he went over to the stove, put the pizza on my plate and brought it back to me with the plate sitting up on top of his hand beside his shoulder, just like they do in the restaurant...How sweet!


It's hard to say that "I" am happy, but I think I am slowly finding a new way to look at being happy. Times like this make my pain subside, but it seems only for a moment.

1 comment:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I hope you do find your version of happiness. I know you'll never know the carefree happiness you had when Sullivan was here.Until you see him again, I hope all of you can find a sense of peace.