Friday, February 09, 2007

Randon Stuff



Here are some random pictures of what we've been up to. Not much to report, but we sure are enjoying our boys. No offense to you other mother's, but I truly do have the sweetest boys. Watching Spencer and Sawyer just makes my day. Sawyer and I talk all day {and night} okay mostly it's me talking, but he is such a good listener. Everytime I say his name or Sullivan's name he just lights up and looks at me with those wide blue eyes, it just melts my heart. Just this week Sawyer has started trying to mimic the faces I make, it's so funny wacthing him. He is SO SWEET! Spencer just wants to hug and kiss him all the time. Anytime he holds him, he says, "Mommy, take my picture." Enjoy these few pics and we will post more soon.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: