Monday, February 12, 2007

Sawyer's Blessing Day



On Sunday, we had Sawyer blessed in church. What a wonderful first step in his life. We had several friends and family attend and we are so thankful to have such wonderful people in our lives. I've been feeling pretty down in the dumps since Tim went back to work, I guess it's just being home alone for so long everyday, but I'm sure it will pass...soon I HOPE! I just continue to pray for strength to do what I need to do everyday. Of course no one will ever know what I am going through, I'm pretty good at covering up my feelings. Anyway...after church we went to Uncle Bo and Aunt Junko's house for lunch and for the blessing of Sue & Nick's twins, they are so sweet. It was nice just to sit around and visit with our cousins that we don't get to see on a regular basis.
Thanks to all who attended Sawyer's blessing, and to those who had a part in his special day. We appreciate your love and support.

No comments: