Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sick, sick, sick!

By this time tomorrow we will be in route to Florida for our disney cruise. I can hardly wait. This time yesterday, I was sick as a dog from 11am until 11pm. Apparently, I have gotten the stomach virus and have been out of commission for a day or so. I woke up feeling kinda bad, and just brushed it off. I took Spencer to school to his study group and Sawyer and I ran to Walmart for a few last minute things. After getting Spencer, getting the oil changed and making a quick stop at Sally's Beauty supply, we were headed home to do laundry, pack and tidy up the house. Those plans quickly changed whenever we got home. Thankfully, my mom was home and was able to keep the kids for me until Tim got home. I spent the day in and out of the bathroom and laying on the sofa. Every move I made would make me sick. FYI: if you are nursing and get the stomach virus, you can still nurse. Your milk helps the baby become immune to the virus...strange huh? Anyway, when I got on the scale this morning I had lost 6 lbs. WAAHOO!!! I hate the way I had to lose it, but it is gone. Today I still feel a little uneasy, so hopefully I can get everything done that I need to do before we leave in the morning at 4am.

Hope everyone is well! The next post hopefully will be pictures from the cruise! Pray for us that the kids or Tim don't get the virus before or during the trip!! :)

No comments: