Thursday, June 07, 2007

Not much going on!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. We really don't have a lot of things exciting going on right now. Summer is here and we (I) am trying to clean out and clear out some junk we don't need. My cabinets look great...LOL!! There were so many little things to do that are so time consuming that I am finally getting around to doing. One task takes all day seems like. Between nursing, laundry, pumping, dishes, nursing, watching Spencer swim, nursing, pumping, cooking, nursing, cleaning...notice a pattern here? Sawyer is teething and his gums are really giving him a fit, bless his little heart. Spencer is enjoying the pool and has a nice bronze glow.

My dad had surgery Monday morning on his leg. He had a blockage in his thigh and they had to go in and replace the vein. He is doing well and is suppose to come home from the hospital today.

I promise to post new pictures very soon!

No comments: