Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Remembering Sullivan



Today has been a very emotional day. Thankfully, Tim took today off and was able to spend the day with us. We put some balloons, candles and flowers out at the grave and the roadside. As soon as we lit the torch by the road and got back home, it started to rain. I mean poor down. Tim went to check the torch and it was still lit. Even through all the rain that fell. Isn't that ironic. And to let you in on another milestone....after Tim gave Sawyer his bath, I was putting his clothes on him. Well, he has been babbling all day, and we have been telling him to say mamamama. It was around 9pm, so my emotions had gotten the best of me and I am crying, trying to dress him, well guess what he says? MAMAMA! How sweet was that. It's almost like Sullivan sending me a sign. I know I may sound crazy, but that's my way of thinking now a days. Things just don't randomly happen, I think everything happens for a reason. Although we have been through so much in the past year, we know that we have taken the steps in the right directions to assure our family an eternity together. This blessing helps us face each day...good or bad!

No comments: