Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Disney Cruise Day Three: Castaway Cay



Here are some more photos from the trip. Day three was on Disney's private island, Castaway Cay (pronounced KEY). Again,we were rained on. Thankfully the covered lunch area wasn't far, so we ran for cover. Then it dawned on me that my bag wasn't waterproof, so Tim ran to get it...turns out it was waterproof, woops! Anywho, we had a good time on the island. And guess what Ginger? There were lizards on the island. Doesn't Disney have enough power to get rid of them? Then we boarded the boat for dinner at Triton's Restaurant. Dinner was ok. Tim had the roasted duck and I had the lamb shank, Spencer went out on a limb for....MAC N CHEZ, AGAIN! Sawyer enjoyed peas and applesauce. yum-o! The food overall was great. My most favorite dish of all was a mango and papaya chilled soup, DELICIOUS!!! Tim's favorite was a mahi, mahi grilled sandwich with horseradish sauce! Of course none of us complained about the Beach Blanket Buffet breakfast every morning, and the lunches were good too. Tim absolutely loved the "all you can drink" station, with his fav, diet coke. I must admit, I gained 3 lbs, but since I had lost 6 being sick, I am still A-OK!

We have more pics from our waterproof camera and as soon as I pick those up I will share them as well. You may be tired of seeing all of the pics, but....TOO BAD!!! j/k

No comments: