Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was bitter-sweet. Some days are harder than others, and my birthday is ALWAYS hard (emotionally). I started my day with a wake up call from Denise, singing to me. Then we went to Pam's for a short visit. When Tim got home from work, we went to Lugoff House of Pizza for dinner with Leslie and the kids...yum-o! Thanks to those who shared my birthday with me, and for the calls, cards and presents. Funny when you least expect it, you get a phone call from a long lost friend that just makes your day. I did end up making 2 trips to the cemetery. All of my family is at the beach, so we celebrated last Friday @ my parents house. We didn't have the camera for dinner either time, so here is a quick picture I snapped of me and my boys before bed.

No comments: