Sunday, July 15, 2007

Road Trip

Saturday we took a road trip to my cousin Ginger's house at the beach for her daughter, Eiland's, first birthday party. And might I add that we had a great time...thanks for the invite Ging!! We left that morning and made a stop by Tanger Outlets. Only a few purchases, I'm trying to watch my spending. I did fall in love with a few things...one was a COACH purse and the other was a Hammock swing, still may go back for that! Anyway, about the party. The kids had a blast. Ginger had thought of everything. She had a bbq dinner, HUGE waterslide, games, a dj, and did I mention bbq? Everything was super nice and we are so glad that we took the time to go. We don't get to see a lot of my extended family very often, so we were glad to make the trip.




Sawyer and Eiland with my Aunt Judy and cousin Noel.












Check out Sawyer giving Rob advice on the new baby.




Here we are with my cousins, Ginger & Noel and Eiland and Delaney is in the front taking a picture.

No comments: