Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to School


As you can see, Spencer is ready for first grade. We had our usual routine last night; bath, book, prayers and the back to school father's blessing by Tim. Spencer was up this morning and ready to go. Surprisingly, no tears...from anyone. I was a little shocked. He went right in, put his backpack and lunch bag in his locker and went to his desk and started on his worksheet. I was talking with his teacher and he came over to me and said, "bye, i love you mommy." Of course, I am thinking, aren't you going to hang on me and beg me not to go? I guess our little guy is growing up. Kinda sad to see him starting first grade. Even harder to imagine Sullivan would begin 2nd grade and turn 8 this year. Where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the shoes!