Monday, August 13, 2007

Tim's Favorite Outfit

I thought everyone would like to see Sawyer's outfit that TIM LOVES!! Saturday when my mom had the kids for a while, we got home and she had this outfit on Sawyer. Tim told me when I took it off of him not to put it back on him. Yeah right? Hasn't he learned anything over the last 14 years...

As you can see, Sawyer is growing and as happy as ever. He turned 7 months yesterday and is growing by leaps and bounds. He is crawling all over the place, babbling and playing pat-a-cake! Spencer is enjoying his last week of summer break. Still not very excited about going back to school, but we are trying to get him excited about first grade. That is so hard to believe. Enjoy this smile and have a nice week!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I don't think I have ever seen a cuter outfit!

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, take that outfit off of him!!!