Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Days

I decided to post one picture from each kid...gotta keep it fair right?!! Well, here is Sawyer on the slide at Scott Park. The kids and I surprised Tim with a picnic for dinner one evening after he got off work. He has been working so much that we have to squeeze in these things when we can. We had a really fun time. It was so nice to be out of the house. I feel like these walls are closing in on me. lol!
Check out Saxon talking to Tim. He is such a sweet baby, but he is too young to be talking like he does.




And as you can see, Spencer has lost another tooth. His 2 top front teeth are ready to come out. They are leaning on each other to stay in, and he will not pull them out.
Enjoy our updates, because we enjoy yours!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.