Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What a birthday!

Last Wednesday was my 35th birthday...shew, I'm getting old! :) lol Seriously, I'm not getting old... I don't feel like it, nor do I look it! heehee!!! Anywho, I celebrated in an odd way this year. I had my 6 week checkup at 9am, at 11am Tim & I attended a DUI Enforcement Recognition Luncheon which recognized agencies and officers for DUI enforcement. Then off to an appointment in Lugoff and finally home. My parents had dinner for us! yum-o!

I (along with Cheryl Jones) received a plaque for being the MADD Community Action Site leaders for Kershaw County. Also recognized was Kershaw County Troop for exceptional DUI enforcement! What an honor. Just when you least expect it, you see the changes going on around you! Thanks to all of the law enforcement individuals who risk their lives everyday to make the highways safe for us! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


This picture was taken after a LONG day! notice the ponytail "do"! The morning after this picture, I had ALL of my hair cut off! Thanks Stacey, I love my new look! (Sorry no picture yet) Now I'm working on my baby weight! I actually managed to squeeze in a workout video yesterday. It was a 20 minute DVD that took 40 minutes to complete thanks to a few interruptions. But atleast I completed it! Not sure where the kids shirts are in the picture! Boys will be boys! And if they live here, they are always taking their clothes off :) LOL!!


No comments: