Monday, July 21, 2008

Potty Time


I know, I know... 18 months is early to be potty training, but Sawyer is very interested. Last week we started introducing him to the potty, and then last Sunday after church, he had a dry diaper for several hours and my mom put him on the potty and he used it. Of course I wasn't there for the first time, so for my first experience I had to pull out the camera. He used the potty twice yesterday and once today. Who knows if this will last or what is to come...I guess we will wait and see.
Sawyer also went for his 18 month check up today. He has gained 1 pound in 3 months and has grown 3 inches. I know you are thinking... WHAT? But the nurse measured him twice and that's what she come up with. I have noticed that he seemed longer whenever he's sleeping in his crib, so now I know why.
On a humorous note: when Dr Finch was checking him over, he was checking his eyes with the light, and Sawyer says, "cheese". Is he familiar with a camera or what?
We are also headed back to the Dr this afternoon for Saxon. He has a rash on his face and various body parts, so of course, they want to check him out. So stay tuned!

No comments: